Terms and conditions of the Organization
- Danar Health Services’ (hereafter referred to as Danar) is a registered service mark run by a team of doctors for promotion of health awareness and advisory services relating to medical problems in the human body. Its registered office is located at #5-5-35/3, Prashanth Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad. Its Franchisee clinic is ‘Sri Balaji clinic’, located at #12-13-30, Kugler hospital road, Kothapet, Guntur.
- Health monitoring programme: i) Participants on payment of Rs: 2,000 can be enrolled for ‘Telehealth services’, conducted by the organization. Ii) Basing on the health data rendered by the participant, the programme is aimed only at monitoring Diabetes (Sugar disease) and Hypertension (B.P) at regular intervals, thereby avoiding or minimising complications. As such there will be no physical examination, speciality services or medical emergencies covered under the programme. Iii) Enrollment procedure will be completed in 10 to 15 days from the date of receiving the completed participant form by the organisation. Iv) The validity of the programme is one year from the date of enrollment which should be renewed subsequently for its use. V) The programme is covered only under Telehealth services and is not a substitute for medical examination by a General physician or respective medical specialist. Vi) Health advice given by Doctors is based on available medical subject for the given health data by the participant and is not clinical based. Hence it may be considered as second opinion or additional health check alert for control of diabetes/hypertension to avoid or minimise complications arising out of them.
- Telehealth services: i) The programme includes distribution of health related services via electronic information and telecommunication technologies. It allows long-distance patient and clinician care, health advice, reminders on health education and monitoring. Ii) Technical provisions required: As a prerequisite, participants should carry a mobile with facility of WhatsApp, Wi-Fi or access for internet facility to follow the programme. Iii) Case specific login ID and password provision will be organised to the participant for access of the website. Iv) Exchange of health data: Exchange of health data will be in Telugu or English languages, only, between the participant and the doctor/health assistant of the organisation by way of phone, WhatsApp or any other method as directed by the organisation. V) Participants are requested to co-operate with the management for conversation over telephone as and when required, to document the particulars of health data and health advice. Vi) All the health investigations requested by the doctor, should be borne by the participants and the same has to be attached for evaluation (health advice) through whatsapp on mobile phone or any other method as directed by the organization. Vii) In case of any error, by the organization, in the input of health data summary or delivery of health advises, participants are hereby directed to inform the same so that such data will be corrected accordingly. Viii) On completion of exchange of health data, health advice may be delivered within 2 to 5 days through SMS message or WhatsApp on mobile phone or any other method as directed by the organisation. Ix) It is for the participant to verify reference number before following health advice as there may be scope for inadvertent errors in the process. X) In case of any breakdown to access data with the technical provisions, participants should co-operate with the management till its restoration.
- Health Advice: i) Doctors who are medical graduates or post graduates are guided for the programme and appointed as health advisers by the Franchisee clinic. Ii) Health assistants are guided to prepare health data by interacting with the participants and render the data to doctors for health advises. Iii) On receiving all the required health data from the participants, doctors give health advice via SMS, WhatsApp message or any other method as directed by the organization. The advice covers only the conditions of diabetes (sugar disease)/ Hypertension (B.P). iv) Health advice will be given in English language only. v) It is the discretion of the doctor to opt either video or audio conversation with the participant regarding health advice. Vi) Health advise will be given by the available doctor. Hence participant has no option to select the doctor. Vii) Request for health advice: Participant may request for health advice by telephonic call, whose numbers are given below. If the call is busy participant can give an SMS or WhatsApp message mentioning their reference number, so that our health assistant will get back to you. Viii) The number of health advises are limited to 12 only, which may be availed by the participant within the validity period of one year from the date of enrollment. ix) If the doctor of the organisation advises the participant to referral of local physician or any speciality division, it will be at his or her own cost. In such cases participants are requested to give the feedback which will be added to your health data for further health advises. x) In good hope, our doctors make a critical attempt to give health advice and keep your diabetes/hypertension near normal. If there is any reaction on taking the medicine as per the given health advice, stop taking further medicines and meet your local doctor for further opinion immediately. xi) Medication mentioned in health advice belong to standard companies in which the organisation is not in its favour. Hence participants are at liberty to change it, but should absolutely stick on to the molecules with potency.
- Payment mode: Only digital payments are accepted. Payment amount towards enrollment is rs: 2,000. Pay via Phonepe/Google pay on mobile number 7673944749. (or) on Account of - Sri Balaji clinic, HDFC Bank, Lakshmipuram, Guntur. Current account number - 50200049424103. IFSC code - HDFC0000189.
- Governing law: By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of India will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website.
- Disclaimer policy: Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not access or use the site. I) Danar may modify this agreement at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement. Ii) You understand that Danar cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through internet will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for rendering necessary health data information in aiding the doctors for getting health advises. You are also responsible for maintaining a means external to the site for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet. Danar provides the site and related information ‘as is’ and does not make any express or implied warranties or representations or endorsements whatsoever provided through the service or on the internet generally. Danar shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. Danar does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You understand further that the pure nature of the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your own risk. Danar has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials. Iii) Limitation of liability: No event will Danar be liable for a) Any incidental, consequential or indirect damages (including damages for service interruption, loss of programmes or information and the like) arrising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay for such information or service. Even if Danar or its health promoters have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or b) Any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the service or information downloaded to the service.
- Termination of use: You agree that we may, at our sole discretion suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and resources with or without notice and for any reason including without limitation, breach of this user agreement. Any suspected legal, fraudulent activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
- Contact us: For all your querries regarding telehealth services at Guntur, call us at Line-1: 0863-224 2255, Line-2: 9177554779, Line-3: 7673944749 (for your valuable feedbacks/comments/suggestions/complaints). website - www.danarhealth. com
E-mail ID - info@danarhealth. com
- Call timings: Monday to Saturday-9 a.m. to 1 p.m and 2:00 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday- holiday.
Participants can send SMS/Whatsapp message round-the-clock (24 x 7) which will be evaluated at call timings.
- General considerations: I) Amount under any account once paid is not refundable. Ii) Management reserves the right to change/amend the given terms and conditions. Iii) In case of any dispute, the decision made by the respective franchisee clinic is binding.
Declaration: I hereby declare that the terms and conditions of ‘Danar health services’, mentioned in this website www.danarhealth. com are read over and the same are understood by me completely and in consensus. I abide by the terms and conditions of the organization and offer my voluntary participation to the organization.
SRI BALAJI CLINIC